Welcome to Lorraine Jones' website. By accessing and/or using this website, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
The content of this website, including any publications, is intended only to provide a summary and general overview in respect of matters of interest. Nothing in this website is intended to be a comprehensive statement of the law, nor does anything in this website constitute legal advice.
No solicitor-client relationship
The use of this website is not intended to create nor does it create a solicitor-client relationship between you and Lorraine Jones.
As the operator of this website, Lorraine Jones needs to obtain and retain information [the "Information"] in respect of people accessing and/or using this website. Lorraine Jones recognises the importance of protecting that information.
Lorraine Jones will not disclose the Information and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the Information, save to the extent:
- indicated at the time of supply of the Information;
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- required for the performance of services for you;
- required for the ordinary operation of this website and/or Lorraine Jones' business (e.g. as part of any explanation about our services);
- required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority; and/or
- that it is already publicly available or is disclosed by Lorraine Jones in a manner which does not readily permit identification of you or the Information.