Probate / Deceased Estate Administration

In Victoria, assets cannot remain in the name of a person who has died and a Supreme Court order is required to transfer land and recover certain other valuable assets. We are experts in obtaining Probate orders (where there is a Will) and Letters of Administration orders (where there is no Will) and in generally administering deceased estates. We also have considerable experience in both bringing and defending family provision claims.

Administration of Estates
Contesting wills
Creditors' claims
Deeds of family arrangement
Estate disputes
Executor commission claims
Family provision claims
Testamentary trusts
Testator family maintenance claims

To find out how to put our experience to work